Search found 19 matches

Return

by Daniel
Fri May 29, 2020 8:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quick Introduction

Thank you! I am sure you will enjoy your coin!
by Paul
Fri May 29, 2020 9:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quick Introduction

:welcome:
by Paul
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ANACS has suspended its operations

What is a coin slab?

:eureka:
A sealed plastic container to:
1. Authenticate your coin
2. Preserve your coin
3. Designate a variety
4. Distinguish a proof strike
by Daniel
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Photography Test 1

Nice image but there's not any short cuts to cherry picking and sending off to coin grading, except knowing your coins and varieties very well.
by Daniel
Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coin Collecting Databases

Good advice RVA. I have a program that is coming out soon. Official release will be announced on my Youtube channel in the next few weeks.
by Daniel
Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good advice RVA. I have a program that is coming out soon. Official release will be announced on my Youtube channel in the next few weeks. Oh wow. What sort of features does it have? And how much will it cost? In due time and it's not going to be much longer either. Here's a sneak peak before I ann...
by Daniel
Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's advanced for certain and the grading app will follow in the future. More features will as well. We're not charging for the coin collector feature but you must have an account. However, we're not selling your information, all is confidential.
by karl.bursa
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PCGS For The WIN!!

Hey, guys. I'm sure you recall a few weeks ago, I posted about a special coin that I was given to celebrate the end of my cancer treatment. I posted about it here and on Reddit and joked that I couldn't spend it and that PCGS probably wouldn't grade it. Well, someone from PCGS saw the post and conta...
by Daniel
Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Artificial Intelligence Coin Grading Is Almost Here

I did a video on how to use the new website that will have AI grading. It uses 2 layer deep learning to grade coins and it's coming soon!!

Artificial Intelligence Coin Grading Is Almost Here!

by Daniel
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Watch A Computer Grade A Coin!

Watch our Artificial Intelligence program grade coins.

by Paul
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SBA 1979 Type 2

I tried a zillion different things, but this color wheel was the easiest thing I found to do the job...

You can set it in the field of view, and adjust all the different parameters to get the colors exactly right!
by wilkinsp21
Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Silver Eagle Set

The ones I did where listed as MS-60 Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated Coin; not sure what the Brilliant MS number would be; none are "graded" all in an album now
but the ones from 80's and 90's are just super
by Paul
Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Something isn't right about this 1972 Lincoln

This post is going to be a excellent learning experience for microscope users.... "I know because the edges of the coin are perfectly flat as they are supposed to be. Secondly, all of the wording on the obverse are wrapped onto the edge. If it was worn down, the wording would also be worn down...
by Paul
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 D Discovery coin??

DanB wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:45 pm May I ask why or what the discovery you think is with this coin?
There is a number 1 below the N in CENT
by Daniel
Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Silver Dollars - Grade or not?

No one can answer questions like this on coins that have not been released, it's hard enough to answer on coins that are already on the market. You do what you want and let the cards lay where they lay. You know the hype will have these up there, so it's just a matter of if you want one in a holder ...
by Daniel
Fri May 07, 2021 12:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hallo my name rexy I have it 1918 D one ccents liberty

Rexy, go to ebay, type in your coin date, and mint mark, then click sold auctions on the left hand side. Also buy a 2022 Redbook to help you with values. Our community is not for doing all the searches for you. Thanks
by Daniel
Mon May 17, 2021 6:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1982-d small date

It is the 1982 D SMALL date on a 3.1 gram planchet that is worth the money and only two are known.

by monsterbug1
Thu May 27, 2021 11:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So I tried to order the CC and O privy Morgans,.....

DanB wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:31 am
Paul wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:37 am I just checked my speed....... without, and with the VPN
Rookie numbers...need to pump a them up 😬
Rookie numbers indeed
by Daniel
Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Can someone help with identifying possible DDO

This forum's title is “Introduce Yourself But Don't Post Coins Here”

Please, let's keep this orderly and things in their proper places. Thanks!