Search found 21 matches

Return

by Raizac
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2020-d DDR on designers initial

hello, i think may have found a ddr for the 2020 salt river bay. it's is a miner ddr and it's on the designer initial there is nothing on top and bottom of each letter and a nice line on the F and M 2020-d-O ddr desginer ini.jpg 2020-d-R ddr desginer ini.jpg 2020-d-R ddr desginer 0022.jpg 2020-d-R d...
by Earle42
Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pricing of a holed 1832 half dime

There is no real price guide for damaged coins. A damaged common date barber would likely go for melt value. As to the half dime, there is at least one sold I saw on eBay (with hole!) for 26.00. You can use eBay sold auctions to find just about anything. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1832-Capped-Bust-Hal...
by Daniel
Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pricing of a holed 1832 half dime

Melt value, only key dates (low mintage) examples worth more with a hole.
by Mrweaseluv
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Accuracy of PCGS Price Guide regarding braided hair cents

Honestly, not very accurate at all... I have both the small and Med dates (still looking for a nice tall) and both around the $20 mark for VFs.. You can usualy do much better then the PCGS guide price on large cents if you are willing to search around... The link below is my $20 large cent set... AL...
by Mrweaseluv
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

By having them graded you WILL greatly increase the selling price of Large cents. Of all the coins I have bought and sold over the years LCs are the only ones I can say I have consistantly made a profit on. In the case of a 46 tall date you can probably make a decent profit, it is the tougher of the...
by Mrweaseluv
Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would probably call that one vf-ef or about a 40... LCs are graded a bit more leniently then most other coins of their age (don't ask me why) This is a good picture guide I tend to use to make these grading calls :D and you don't even have to go far to find it :D :D :D https://coinauctionshelp.com...
by Astr8upwoman
Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FAKE OR REAL? 1955 DOUBLE DIE PENNY

Hi Everyone! I am new to forums, if I do something wrong, please, help me...and forgive me! I have a 1955 penny that shows doubling on the obverse side. I have done some researched & still can not decide if it is fake or not. I am hoping to get several opinions along with your reasons why you be...
by Daniel
Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is this 36 buff nickel in MS or is it a proof, or cleaned?

Since you're at ebay use their sold auction feature on the left hand side of your search result to see what they're selling for. This coin is not a proof, you really need to learn coins because you can get burned trying to snag a steal. We can't help you much with images in holders. I would also res...
by Hobub
Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Could Someone please identify this "coin"

It looks like a civil war token or store card. Most of them were issued in the north during the civil war and were dated 1863. It originally said “not” one cent. “Not” was scratched out. And I can vaguely see 1863 under “one cent” Looks to me like Die F375 or F375a here http://coinhelp.net/not-one-c...
by muzzman
Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1974 aluminum penny

What do you think? It's spot on with the weight of 0.93 grams as required, I'm not sure but I think that's what they call finning. Correct me if I'm wrong. It does have the initials well what is supposed to be initials with low pressure to fully make them. You be the judge. Me, myself, I think I wou...
by Burrheadcountry
Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My 1st Radar note

I found this in circulation this week. I almost used it to buy coffee today🤦🏻‍♂️. It has wallet folds and a small tear in the left hand side.

Question: How much do these small things decrease the value? Or does it just matter on the buyer?
by JK116
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bank error? Dime roll labeled nickels.

Hello! Not long ago, my dad went to the bank and came back with this. It was a dime roll printed with the words “nickels”. The roll is a bit longer than a normal dime roll since the end is not crimped all the way. Is this anything special? Thanks -Jason
by Daniel
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You Really Need To See This

I remember this coin from somewhere and this seller was told it wasn't a 1943 Cent, but they don't seem to care.

by Claudio B
Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Super radar $1 bill #61111116

Can anyone tell me the best way to get maximum value for this bill..no idea how much it's worth and I'm hoping you guys can give me some tips and advice... Thank you
by USSID18
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving
by Paul
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MS62 1865 3CN LDS Example

Of course I can't find the original post asking for images of a "Late Die State" strike, that is considered mintstate... Sorry it took me so long to find this, and excuse the very old horrific pictures… But I just wanted to show that a coin with heavy die wear can be graded as "Mints...
by USSID18
Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: LCS SCORE! (Almost)Complete set of teens semi key wheat cents for 10 cents a piece

Those are nice finds! Just make sure you upgrade your current set with any of these before you sell them.

I gotta show you my early Christmas gift/score from my local credit union late week. And if was free!!
by USSID18
Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Local Credit Union SCORE!!

An early Christmas gift/SCORE last week! Here you go monsterbug1. So I've been doing a lot of box and roll searching the past few years. I luckily have (non-account holder) relationships with several banks. I've been getting boxes of halves and small dollars the past year or so, mostly because of t...
by Earle42
Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christmas coin stuff score

Very nice Christmas gifts! Mine was not coin related, but a 9mm S&W for concealed carry - smaller profile than the Ruger I was using.
by Earle42
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Question about CAC.

If you want the sticker to have the sticker, or are going to be selling the coin for profit, then have fun and get your sticker. Its your hobby. When slabbing first started, we used to joke that some day someone would come up with a way to have people pay to assess how well the slabbing company did ...