Search found 12 matches

Return

by RevlisAg
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Funny Story I would Like to share

There should be a "paper money scent" made by Glade or Tide.
by RevlisAg
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2-1916d mercury dimes

Hard to say ?Pics don't do coins justice.
by RevlisAg
Sun May 02, 2021 8:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1974 IKE

I got one very similar to yours. It has more of that "honey" like looking substance flowing downward. I ordered it with some other coins, complained and was charged the face value. I so want to clean it. Everybody is cringing right now.
by RevlisAg
Tue May 11, 2021 11:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1878 ihc ef40 pcgs

Would it be rude to ask how much?
by RevlisAg
Sun May 16, 2021 10:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So You Think You Found A Doubled Die

When in Rome, do what the Romans do 10x. When I first got my microscope I had the same experience. The lighting has a lot to do with it. All the quarters out of the roll seemed to have double chins and noses, not to mention foreheads. After rotating them, none had it. It's much easier to plop that c...
by RevlisAg
Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New here and just showing everyone the error note i found a couple of weeks ago.

Can I give it a name? I want to call it 'GG1". I believe that's a GG1, luckyrollers. Ghost George $1? Or is that already taken?
by RevlisAg
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1957-D Lincoln Cent - Date/Mint Mark Doubled

May I say that is a beautiful example of strike doubling.
by RevlisAg
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coin Shop Shoutout

I've been purchasing rounds from the ONLY coin shop on my island. Yes island. And as Daniel suggested that I look into an XRF instrument to test my coins, I found out XRF guns are way expensive. So I ask the coin shop guy if he would test my rounds. He gave me tips on how to recognize fakes. On top ...
by RevlisAg
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1964 D Kennedy - Mint Mark doubling

Oh boy. There is no end to the search of the ill fated double die. Every day there is a the hunter who gets denied the satisfaction of discovering one. My heart goes out to you all. The past is etched out in stone. Chances are you're not going to find anything. Look at the established errors. Maybe ...
by RevlisAg
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: United States Special Mint Set any thoughts?

What makes "The Special Mint Set" different from David's "ordinary 1964 MINT SET"?
by RevlisAg
Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do You Have A Mint Error? CLICK HERE!

:clap: That was very educational. We all started somewhere. I find looking at coins overwhelming, but fun, when I take the time to just look. But this forum helps us newbies a lot. Yes, we should all educate ourselves and view videos as well as research books on coins so we may ask good questions. I...