Search found 5 matches

Return

by janicesandman
Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1943 S Lincoln cent

Thank you so much for this valuable chart! I will definitely use that and will have to print and laminate it so it’s accessible when needed. 👍🏻👍🏻
by janicesandman
Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 D Lincoln cent retained cud or gas bubble?

Yikes!! 😳 I totally didn’t remember that, and will post individual coin pictures at a time. And use my cell phone cameras for photos to share. 😌 I also watched the video. 👍🏻
by janicesandman
Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1969 S double die variety?

Hi Earl! I re-watched the video FYI, and re-read how images are supposed to be posted. I actually accidentally posted a picture of one of my strong magnified pictures, but not on purpose, and somehow didn’t realize that I posted 2 obverse photos. 🤪 I didn’t realize it until the dumb pictures came up...
by janicesandman
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1986 D Lincoln cent double ear?

Thank you all who looked and checked my pictures. I don’t know why I see what I’m seeing, but just wanted to get feedback from those who know coins better than me. Really appreciate your feedback! @pnwmakes @SensibleSal66 @Paul @DScoins,and @Earle42
Sincerely, Janice 🙂
by janicesandman
Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1958 P Lincoln cent doubled 58?

Hi Dutch! In my other photo that I’m not permitted to post (due to pixels) it definitely shows a 5 in front which unfortunately doesn’t show to clearly in these photos.I did check the varietyvista.com with no luck of it showing (as it could be a new designated variety possibly). In my other picture ...