Search found 33 matches

Return

by Jlynn8523
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1991 Lincoln Cent Obverse Collar Die Clash?

Btw it’s my birthday so please take it easy on the rookie please?
by Jlynn8523
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There you have it folks! From the man himself on my birthday find! Lol, it may be nothing to most of you but I swear after 5 years collecting coins, I’ll take it for my first error! It’s been more about the knowledge you guys have given and continue to give that makes this common error find valuable...
by Jlynn8523
Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Newbie here

Welcome Sir!! Coming from another “Newbie” best advice I can give you right now! Remember why you are here! You are not here to get your “Coin Feelings” rubbed and I’m not saying that being a jerk I’m saying that to prepare you for the wisdom you can receive from some of these guys in this community...
by Jlynn8523
Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Earle42 you are the reason I started to listen more to you guys and started doing along the lines as you had stated above! Great group of people here but a better group of people truly trying to teach others coin knowledge! Thanks everyone! Btw Earle42 I teased you slightly in another post title New...
by Jlynn8523
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We’ll see I try to fly under the radar but after watching Daniels video on the threats that were being made against him and his wife excuse my language it angry me off! Now I’ve been watching Daniel off and on since I started collecting (which I started collecting pennies because that’s all I could ...
by Jlynn8523
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: It all started when I found a proof nickel

Welcome Mike pleasure to have you!! Few things you should know! Most of these guys who welcomed you are not only collectors but teachers! They will give you the information to find answers to you’re questions so you can do the actual work/learning of the coin in question! They truly want you to lear...
by Jlynn8523
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1958D Lincoln Wheat Cent Repunched/Misplaced Mint Mark??

Daniel wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:59 pm Most mint marks are a little out of place, so it's not abnormal.
Thank you Daniel!
by Jlynn8523
Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 👀 IMMEDIATE ANSWERS: Step by step find your Doubled Die or RPM online! 👀

Lol! Yeah bad thing is he’s better at coin collecting then me! 😂😂
by Jlynn8523
Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Washington crossing the Delaware die chip in hat

Daniel has a post on how to add photos to your posting! And if I remember right even a video! At the bottom of your posting box when you were typing it out, Underneath that there is a button for attachments!
by Jlynn8523
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Washington crossing the Delaware die chip in hat

For future reference this is actually the very first post when you come to the community page! I know it is very easily missed by some of us just trying to log in or whatever!
by Jlynn8523
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lincoln cent 1982 and 1983

Please only post one coin at a time! Start a new topic for each coin! It helps with the confusion! Based off what I can see in the images listed the 1982 small date appears to be a circulated 1982 Lincoln Penny and without the weight to prove otherwise made of zinc which is worth about a penny! That...
by Jlynn8523
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Question about a 1953 D mint wheat penny.

this might get me band and if so then so be it. seems i get ridiculed here then said i red just for asking something i then my grammar i have read i have studied everything i was told to i have got stuff i was told to. but for some reason or another people here seem to have some kind of problem wit...
by Jlynn8523
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Question about a 1953 D mint wheat penny.

O and I left one thing out, so you know you are getting the most accurate knowledge about something you are posting, make sure your images are as clear as possible with different lighting, angles, and post as many as possible! That way if you feel you have a coin with a certain error you have given ...
by Jlynn8523
Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WHO ELSE IS EXCITED SEEING THIS $25 BOX

I paid face value( $25 ) for this from my local bank! When I openness it I was absolutely floored and can’t wait to tear into them! Just to be sure I checked 10 throughout the box to verify and I’m freaking happy as a fat kid opening a box of treasure, oh wait I described myself exactly! Lol
by Jlynn8523
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 👇🏻💸💰WHO ELSE IS EXCITED SEEING THIS $25 BOX

JTCC wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:18 pm Nice score! Make sure not to destroy the wrappers when opening them though, since they are vintage.
Lol I’m not, but I swear with some of the writing I see on some of these I’m getting the urge to re-roll a box full and write really big “RARE INDIAN HEADS” lol
by Jlynn8523
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Intresting find 2005 quarter

This is what is known as the "It's getting hot in here" error, popular in late 2000's night clubs. "What a world. What a world". HUH? Paul what he was quoting was an early 2000’s hip-hop song that was played to many times at night clubs! He was joking about the error name! But I...
by Jlynn8523
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Intresting find 2005 quarter

josephcolorado wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:15 pm This is what is known as the "It's getting hot in here" error, popular in late 2000's night clubs. "What a world. What a world".
Remember some of our older guys may not understand this as a joke! Lol 😂 but if we explain in detail sometimes they think it’s funny too!
by Jlynn8523
Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1999 P Penny - possible WAM?

I believe this is an ordinary 1999 LMC Close AM just like it was intended in the Business Strike! No serif on the G of the designers initials. But we'll wait for the experts to weigh in!
by Jlynn8523
Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1909 WHEAT CENT V.D.B.

I finally found one! It's not the Holy Grail but it's his twin brother! Lol! Wish it was the S and in a little better shape but o well still nice to add to the collection!
by Jlynn8523
Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022-P Dime possible error on OBV & REV?

I have also found these same marking on the 2021's in the same general areas! But I pick and chose my brain picking on here a bit so I didn't post! But you did and I guarantee some very good knowledge is coming our way shortly for one of these guys so thanks for posting!
by Jlynn8523
Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022-P Dime possible error on OBV & REV?

Also in the hair over the ear I was also finding what looked like chips or whatever just figured I'd add that!
by Jlynn8523
Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post your clashes here!

Sorry these images are horrible but you get the point! Lol!
by Jlynn8523
Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar!!

Thank you for that Earl42! Is it just me or does other collectors read Earl42's posts over and over, just to make sure nothing has changed? Lol! Man, you guys are great and best believe I'm not wasting and money that I don't have to! And Daniel your videos on the 1964 Kennedy Halves was a great tool...
by Jlynn8523
Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post your clashes here!

JTCC wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:44 pm Nice examples! :)
Earle42 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:20 pm A prisoner cent...nice :D
Yeah you guys helped me identify this one a year or two ago! I believe it was my first error coin! 😂
by Jlynn8523
Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1972 Lincoln Cent DDO?

Hey believe this, "coming from a guy who has bothered them more than you could imagine," that's what these guys are here for! They truly want us to learn about coins! Sometimes we let our pride get in the way and let feelings get involved which keeps us from seeing what their actual missio...
by Jlynn8523
Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1972 ddo is this the ddo fs-104

My phone and the picture technique learned here is all I need for magnification! If you do exactly what I believe it's Earle42 says to do "Don't quote me on this" but if you use that technique exactly you next round of pictures will be as good as it gets!! I swear and btw Paul told me once...
by Jlynn8523
Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I'm trying to identify this coin!

Thank you for your time! To bad it's in such horrible shape!
by Jlynn8523
Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I'm trying to identify this coin!

Thanks y'all appreciate the help
by Jlynn8523
Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1953 S Wheat Cent! Is This PMD, If Not How?

Ok 👌 thank you guys! I was on your side on this one friendly fire 🔥 lol! I understood that it was definitely post mint damage I just wanted to know how they made it appear smeared and I can now understand a little better how a coin can be altered to look that way!
by Jlynn8523
Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1955 D Wheat Cent (BIE) Error

:mrgreen: Found a pretty cool error on a wheat cent in pocket change today! I believe it's a common error, but still a new one for me! It's a 1955-D Wheat Cent with the "BIE" error! I think it's actually a die chip between the letters B and the E in LIBERTY and causes it to look like it s...
by Jlynn8523
Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1992 Lincoln Cent Possibly A Close AM?

Thats what I've been looking at! Theres many different images of this coin at our disposal for both the Philadelphia and Denver minted coins with this error! I just can’t say it is 100% because i cant tell! I usually don’t post on here unless I’ve done my homework first
by Jlynn8523
Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1857 Flying Eagle Cent

That’s exactly what it weighs in grams! I just thought this was a super sweet find in a coin roll!