Search found 22 matches

Return

by JTCC
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post One Of Your........

Pulled this beauty out of a bank roll on my second ever nickel hunt.
by SensibleSal66
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1905 Indian Head Cent

Outstanding Private!! :clap: :dance:
by Earle42
Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1974 $50 Federal Reserve Note from Boston

I like the older design more than the play money they make nowadays. It just looked more refined and official.
by JTCC
Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How can a doubled die coin be anything other than what it is?

Spencerj52 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:59 pm Also I would love for anyone if you to introduce me to the one who can spot a Kennedy 50c Quintupled obverse Using only a 10x loupe
well, I can,and had found them before.
by TunaMcButter
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How can a doubled die coin be anything other than what it is?

I am sorry I had to do this in response to the microscope meme I couldn't help myself well i probably could of. xhandlens.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jJzmJ4NMft.jpg HI I am a jewelers Loupe I am the thing that coin collectors tell you is a must to have Here is what I can do for you I can give you chronic eye f...
by DSCoins
Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Unbelievable Mint dealings (World Might be coming to an end)

This is the first time this happened to me. I know everyone including me have complained about how the mint handles orders. Well, this is the first time I can say something good happened. I Ordered the USN medal at about 12:10 PM EST. Got the confirmation of receiving my order at 1:08 PM EST. Then ...
by Earle42
Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Question about making an e-book for newbies

As people here know, I have a lot of copy paste answers I put up over and over to help people. I have been thanked many times by people saying they wish they had known this information prior to seeing it here. Daniels, IMO, has an unprecedented channel giving info to the hobby. But I am wondering if...
by SensibleSal66
Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2017 $1 Hot or not??

My wife got this from a cashier .. Do you think it's a Winner ??
All comments Welcome.
by MycoinQs
Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2007 Wyoming P Quarter grease?

I have seen another post about this coin similar to my coin. On my coin there appears to be an imprint next to the horse that is sunken into the metal. On the obverse there is also an imprint to the left of Washington’s mouth and on his face and neck as well. I don’t have the best photos but they ar...
by daniel7777
Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1559 lincoln memorial cent - filled die?

:o Proper Titles Are Important, so I had to fix yours for you (added reason for posting)! :D Titles are indexed on the forum so others can find/research when they have a similar coin. :character-cookiemonster: Titles must include date , type of coin and a specific small description of your question...
by Mrweaseluv
Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This month's addition of "details" i can live with

3 more "detail" coins I've added to my 19th century everyman type set for October (ok i'm probably not done yet lol) I'll be honest... I'd still rather own a "cleaned" AU coin over G4 slug any day of the week. 1855f.jpg 1855fr.jpg 5004698_Full_Obv.jpg 5004698_Full_Rev.jpg 2022090...
by LizVee
Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mint error or spooned? 1984 Nickel

1st post! I've watched some of your videos on topic but still unsure about this 1984 nickel as the outer rim is appears still perfect. (1964 nickel is for size comparison) So mint or human-created please? Thank you!
by Surgeonital
Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1942 white metal penny

OOPS, not certain if obverse or reverse loaded up first, I just ordered a scale that measures .01 gr increments, supposed to arrive Fri 10/07/22 but in meantime was curious if anyone here has seen or heard of something like this. It is not magnetic and unfortunately my scale currently only measures ...
by JayEff
Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1942 white metal penny

Seems like a good time and place to post this. I was teaching myself how to nickel plate a few years ago and experimented on a penny. Turned out nice and it was quick and super easy. I knew when I saw it that if I let it out into the wild, it might end up giving some well meaning coin dealer a heada...
by JBubbs
Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1989 D Error Penny/Strike through

Recently started paying closer attention to my coins and came across this 1989 D Penny with what looks like a strike through.
Marks are exactly the same on both sides.
I’m open to all feedback.

Thanks for your time.
by ParkerH
Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2000 Penny - Wide AM

Hello. I found this penny while coin roll hunting and wondered about the rarity and possible value of this coin in its condition. The coin has a few scratches and good feature clarity, but it is browning.
by buckduval
Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1996 w one dollar walking liberty I have one but coin don't exist..

20221005_174348.jpg
20221005_174310.jpg
No rush last question? I've taken to pawn shop they checked it they would have bought it but I can't find one anywhere I know there are fakes but this just seems real but what do I know not done this to long..
by MiSsOuRi_CoInZ
Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

194x D Wheat cent struck on a dime planchet found while metal detecting!

194x D Wheat cent struck on a dime planchet! Hello everyone I’ve dug this AMAZING COIN this past Saturday while metal detecting. Have had it’s authenticated to be 90% silver by a local coin shop. I was wanting to know if there is a way to determine if it is a 1943. It is the way it came out of the g...
by mh967
Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1954 D over D Dime?

Is there such a thing and do I have one?
by Iceresistance
Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Looking for an inexpensive RPM that is easy to see

I think the best one to find is the one you find in Circulation!