In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:38 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Question: 2019-W American Eagle, Reverse reversed?
- 1928 cent, new pictures, triple strike?
- Question reiterated.
- Member Finds 1942/1 D Mercury Dime Overdate
- New Member from across the pond
- 1862 1C Indian AU or better?
- 1984p 1cent, damaged? Double rim? Off center?
- 1924 Peace Dollar (Mint Error?)
- PCGS Grading Coins 101
- 1852 Braided Hair Large Cent Rotated Reverse
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1172 users online :: 39 registered, 0 hidden and 1133 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88101 • Total topics 14882 • Total members 9660 • Our newest member Worldwide C