In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:11 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 2x2 Coin Holders
- 2009 P New Jersey plastic on coin probably silver and plated
- Thank you Daniel for the 1969 S mint penny video
- Hello From South Carolina
- 2019-P Lincoln Cent Die Crack or Chip?
- Intro Hi everyone
- 2019 GUAM War in the Pacific ERROR?
- What could be the cause of this? Looking for opinions
- 1982 -D Copper Penny
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1049 users online :: 48 registered, 0 hidden and 1001 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80204 • Total topics 13784 • Total members 9177 • Our newest member hotwheels12608