In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:41 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Another Lamination type error?
- 1880 S Morgan Dollar - doubling on the bottom of date
- 1941 P Wheat Cent Huge Lamination Error?
- Hello from Tennessee!
- Lamination error?
- 1807 50 cent 0-113 sm stars
- 1995 one dollar bill error
- 1998 D Kennedy half dollar DDR? New varieties?
- 2021-D Lincoln Shield Cent
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1062 users online :: 43 registered, 0 hidden and 1019 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 79737 • Total topics 13705 • Total members 8990 • Our newest member ShmemSolid