In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:16 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1918-D Buffalo Nickel possible /7
- 1982 d doubble stamp error
- 1943 error,is this a significant error
- 1977 D Washington Quarter Error or Damage
- 1936 Buffalo Nickel - is this a mint error or variety?
- 194? penney magnet will stick,is it copper coated
- 189x Indian Cent
- 1980 D penny: DDO ?
- Catch of the day! 1938-D Walker
- 1995 W 10th anniversary american eagle proof set
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1019 users online :: 51 registered, 0 hidden and 968 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 77213 • Total topics 13352 • Total members 8774 • Our newest member Azvaultgirl