In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:12 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1993 Lincoln Cent Discolored Reverse wgt 2.59g Intentional …
- 1958-D 1C Lincoln....Lamination or Post Damage
- Olathe Dollar Hoard
- 2021 Kennedy half dollar "JAWS" Metal teeth
- Dunning-Kruger Effect A Huge Problem In Coin Collecting
- Sovereign Errors
- 2006 D Lincoln cent
- 19?? Lincoln Memorial Cent Struck Through Grease ?
- 1880 P Morgan Dollar AU58 or higher?
- very very new to coins need some help figuring this coin out
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1066 users online :: 64 registered, 0 hidden and 1002 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88360 • Total topics 14918 • Total members 9683 • Our newest member coinhunterlopez