In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:59 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- eBay Bid on 1922 Grant Commemorative Half Dollar
- 405 nueva Camisetas Fútbol Edmund
- 149 Chelsea Trikot Walker
- 1984 D Roosevelt Dime error?
- 355 Goedkope Roma shirt Richie
- 110 maglie calcio poco prezzo NJQIsa
- 806 maglie calcio AshlyB
- 554 maglie calcio Marisa
- Det hävdades att Dundee publicerade en bild i en WhatsApp -…
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1033 users online :: 61 registered, 0 hidden and 972 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 79935 • Total topics 13741 • Total members 9076 • Our newest member DavidaGu