In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:53 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 2021 Littleton Advent Calendar
- 1964 Kennedy Half with doubled counter-mark/ privy mark
- Missing words "in" and "we"1965dime
- No date penny with strike through & off center?
- New member from West Virginia here
- Getting over the first time gitters
- Introduce Yourself
- Introduce myself
- Safe Coin Storage...aka. No, Virginia, slabs are not airtig…
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 976 users online :: 38 registered, 0 hidden and 938 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 84168 • Total topics 14352 • Total members 9405 • Our newest member Devenh223