In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:26 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1975 d lincoln cent
- 1935 Buffalo Five Cent no mint mark is this real?
- I have a circulated 2009D formative years Lincoln Penny MS …
- 2002 D Ohio Quarter is it gradable? E OR V
- 1908 $5 Liberty m65 deep gouge - keep it or replace it?
- 1956 Franklin PR67 - Where's My Cameo?
- 1969 d penny
- What should I do with those 1992 Canadian Commemorative Qua…
- My first ancient gold coin!
- Date unknown, brass or copper or bronze token, need help id…
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1023 users online :: 44 registered, 0 hidden and 979 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80296 • Total topics 13801 • Total members 9186 • Our newest member Nolte41