In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:51 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Is This A 1964 D/D FS-502 Washington Quarter?
- W mint quarter.....
- 1980 D quarter with line on left wing
- Where oh where
- 1978-P Lincoln Cent w/ Alloy Mixing Error?
- Heavily damaged 1998 Quarter, not sure what happened to it.…
- 1961-P Proof Nickel Doubled Die - Seeking Confirmation
- Unknown Roman?
- Jefferson Nickel Album 1938 -2000 Value
- 1867 Nickel 3 Cent Piece with CUD................
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1004 users online :: 42 registered, 0 hidden and 962 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83243 • Total topics 14242 • Total members 9354 • Our newest member ARH88