In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:26 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Heavily damaged 1998 Quarter, not sure what happened to it.…
- Howdy y’all!
- Hello from Houston
- 1978-P Lincoln Cent w/ Alloy Mixing Error?
- 1958 P 1c DDo or so i believe your opinion please
- Mint Error
- intro to all
- 2020 W Silver Eagle
- Is This A 1964 D/D FS-502 Washington Quarter?
- 1961-P Proof Nickel Doubled Die - Seeking Confirmation
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1007 users online :: 42 registered, 0 hidden and 965 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83291 • Total topics 14249 • Total members 9361 • Our newest member WILLY365