In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:27 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 2021 P mint quarter Crossing The Delaware
- 1977-D 1c, RPM - I'm not finding any references
- 1912 D/D Liberty Nickel RPM
- Hey everyone
- 1965 Doubled Ear Washington Quarter?
- Hello from albuquerque
- 2021 ROOSEVELT-D MINT-"MOLE" ON FACE
- 1913 S Barber Dime found for melt!
- My only ancient coin to date.
- ULTIMATE Doubled Die Guide
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 993 users online :: 57 registered, 0 hidden and 936 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 80052 • Total topics 13757 • Total members 9124 • Our newest member Mark Fink