In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:51 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1971 p cent grease strike?
- 2021 Littleton Advent Calendar
- Found a Jefferson Nickel I’m needing some help identifying
- 1986 Silver Eagle Die Errors ?
- 1999 Georgia Quarter rim Error?
- Mint Errors
- 1935 P Lincoln cent Cleaned or not cleaned?
- 1982 Lincoln penny
- Type set scores another toppop :D
- Is My 1879 S Morgan Dollar Fake?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 948 users online :: 30 registered, 0 hidden and 918 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 84117 • Total topics 14345 • Total members 9398 • Our newest member D_nickels_1985