In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:17 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- What is your oldest coin/bill finds in the wild?
- 1943 S Nickel
- 1970 s penny what is going on with this thing
- Buffalo Nickel 1937
- DDO 1999 Lincoln penny
- Indian Head Penny 1906
- How come I see a DDR in a 1983D Lincoln penny?
- 2000 P dime with split from top of head to mouth. Is this e…
- Post your blank planchettes or erratically off-struck coins…
- 1999 Lincoln penny with line over head and doubling on year
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1079 users online :: 53 registered, 0 hidden and 1026 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83688 • Total topics 14301 • Total members 9383 • Our newest member N8ball707