In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:56 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1865 trime double date to the south
- Genuine 1913 Liberty Nickel and some numismatic history I o…
- Catch of the day! 1938-D Walker
- New Here
- Hello I am Princess2020
- 1995 D Quarter
- 2003 d dimes. Is this a mint error?
- 197x Lincoln Penny
- Grading Companies are upset with Facebook over Counterfeit …
- I have question about the us mint?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1016 users online :: 44 registered, 0 hidden and 972 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 76939 • Total topics 13321 • Total members 8761 • Our newest member quarrylizard