In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:16 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1983 cent, alloy mix?
- 1945, alloy mix?
- 1942 Linc. cent. Lamination?
- Question: 2019-W American Eagle, Reverse reversed?
- Washington Quarter 1971-S DDR or TDR??
- Gradeable ?s and Pics. I was hoping to get your personal 2 …
- Thanks in Advance for letting me post 4 coins so far. Hope …
- Lifelong Collector Teaching Son
- New Member from Colorado Springs
- 1899 5$ gold piece, Gradeable?
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1042 users online :: 52 registered, 0 hidden and 990 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88038 • Total topics 14871 • Total members 9659 • Our newest member Crav3