In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:21 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- question a 1980 P mint dime?
- 1907 10 dollar indian gold eagle crack NGC slab
- 2019 W Lincoln penny question?
- 1881 s Morgan Obverse Date positioning Question
- Coin inside an acrylic made reward recognition
- 2002 Brilliant proof dollar value
- 1980 P Lincoln cent , my coin has lines on outside rim is t…
- 2002 D Penny DD
- Minor 1955 DDO
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1034 users online :: 44 registered, 0 hidden and 990 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 79662 • Total topics 13687 • Total members 8978 • Our newest member biblequestion