In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:32 pm
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- Lincoln cent 1972 with extra letter
- 1978-P Lincoln Cent w/ Alloy Mixing Error?
- 1969 25 Cents new varieties
- 1964 P FB Roosevelt Dime within a set PCGS #81528
- Is this double die on 1992 number. i want to see if I'm lea…
- 1979 D Washington Quarter having both DDO and DDR
- Coin Grading Terminology And Acronyms
- Seated Dollar Values & Mintages: Great Investment
- 2009 Lincoln Cent ERROR??
- 2021 Littleton Advent Calendar
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1039 users online :: 50 registered, 0 hidden and 989 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 83630 • Total topics 14294 • Total members 9378 • Our newest member W1LmaJ