In the title please put date, denomination and type of coin design and a brief on what you are asking about.
In example: "1995 Lincoln Cent Missing 5" or "2010 Roosevelt Dime With a Line inside the rim".
All of this helps discern the different topics from each other and is much less confusing to members who want to help.
Topic titles like "how did this happen" or "help" often get ignored and lost in the confusion.
Also if you're having trouble posting an image then here's our guide for that. How To Post Images
It is currently Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:18 am
- Newest Posts
- Top Active Users
- Newest Users
- 1985-P 10C image off-center.
- This may be the 4th 1958 WDDO-001
- 1958-D 1C Lincoln....Lamination or Post Damage
- 1991-D Lincoln Memorial Cent uneven thickness?
- 1993 Lincoln Cent Discolored Reverse wgt 2.59g Intentional …
- Olathe Dollar Hoard
- 2021 Kennedy half dollar "JAWS" Metal teeth
- Dunning-Kruger Effect A Huge Problem In Coin Collecting
- Sovereign Errors
- 2006 D Lincoln cent
- Last post
Who is online
In total there are 1069 users online :: 63 registered, 0 hidden and 1006 guests (based on users active over the past 999 minutes)
Most users ever online was 29763 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Total posts 88364 • Total topics 14919 • Total members 9683 • Our newest member coinhunterlopez