Jefferson Nickel Album 1938 -2000 Value

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
Soaru678
Coin Collector

Jefferson Nickel Album 1938 -2000 Value

#1 Unread post by Soaru678 »

I just purchased a complete Jefferson Nickel Album from an online auction. I paid a fair amount but would like to know approximately the value of a complete book. I know the coins are about uncirculated and may be just fillers for the older ones. Just want some numbers to consider if I paid too much or not.

CoinPyro
Coinasieur

Re: Jefferson Nickel Album 1938 -2000 Value

#2 Unread post by CoinPyro »

Soaru678 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:12 pm I just purchased a complete Jefferson Nickel Album from an online auction. I paid a fair amount but would like to know approximately the value of a complete book. I know the coins are about uncirculated and may be just fillers for the older ones. Just want some numbers to consider if I paid too much or not.
I would say the PCGS Price Guide is your best friend here. Visit it here (I put it on Jefferson Nickels in Grades 25-60 for you already): https://www.pcgs.com/prices/detail/jeff ... s-25-60/ms

There, you can view the estimated value of each year's coins in whichever grade you think they are. Just add the numbers up in a calculator and that should give you a good indicator, probably +/- 25% or less, of the value of your set! 🙂

silverbul

#3 Unread post by silverbul »

ebay sold is pretty good to see what others have paid. just a general idea.

silverbul

#4 Unread post by silverbul »

fyi, might be a good question before said purchase.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by Daniel »

Use ebay sold auctions, they can give you a good idea on this.

Soaru678
Coin Collector

#6 Unread post by Soaru678 »

Thank You for your responses. I might have paid too much for this but maybe not. I will have to see when I receive the book. (yes I bought it based on the photos) I might learn a lesson here.

USSID18

#7 Unread post by USSID18 »

To late. Like silverbul said, you should have asked us before you bought it. Post a link to your on-line purchase, so we can see it.
Last edited by USSID18 on Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JTCC
Coin Guru

#8 Unread post by JTCC »

How much you paid for it?
U.S. cent lover!