Learning how to post photos of coins that I need identified

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
Jeff crumpler
Coining Around

Learning how to post photos of coins that I need identified

#1 Unread post by Jeff crumpler »

I'm new to this and having so much trouble trying to figure out how to even communicate with anybody. I don't do Facebook I don't do a lot of other social media things. I have ordered coins through coin help off of YouTube need some help trying to figure out how to post some pictures of at least one coin that I don't even know what it is. Have been collecting for several years me and my son and I enjoy doing it together. I had a narrative in my dad's going collection when he passed awaiting. And done it for several years just on my own haven't got foreign and American money. If anybody can help me I would appreciate it thank you very much

Bradaux
Coining Around

Re: Learning how to post photos of coins that I need identified

#2 Unread post by Bradaux »

I'm new also. Go to the forum which best describes what your looking for. Push on that forum. Then in upper left you will see a button that says New Topic. Push that. Then it will take you to a different screen. Add a headline in the box. Then in the larger box type your question. Then at the bottom push the button add files. Make sure you have a picture of the coin before hand. Once you push add files it will send you to gallery. Add your pic and wait for it to upload. Once it is uploaded push the button that says add inline. Once this is done and you have added your pic, push submit. I hope this helps

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Learning how to post photos of coins that I need identified

#3 Unread post by Daniel »

You go to the forum "Learning How To Post Topics In This Forum" I have a video and guides there.