Your opinion???

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, POST IT HERE. Numismatic related posts only.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
stevesherrill
Coin Wizz

Your opinion???

#1 Unread post by stevesherrill »

I have been talking to a guy about old coins and such. Does any one here think the coin grab bags are worth buying and or biding on, on e-bay?? If not could you please elaborate as to why not ? Thank you.

Earle42
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Your opinion???

#2 Unread post by Earle42 »

On Daniel's website? Yes. Honest dealers like Daniel are not always easy to find.

There was someone awhile ago who did an unboxing video of a grab bag he got from Daniel, and it was a lot of fun to see and definitely worth the price.

As to eBay? There is no way to tell. There might be some honest seller there who is not just out to make a buck, and there definitely are some out to take advantage of people. I do not say this from experience, but I do say it from the experience of being on another forum where people bought "unsearched rolls" of wheat pennies and show they were taken advantage of by getting junk.
Common grading company shortcomings & resulting co$tly mi$take$ to collectors (using Kennedy No FG halves):
https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

How much squash would a sasquatch squash if a sasquatch would squash squash?

stevesherrill
Coin Wizz

#3 Unread post by stevesherrill »

thank you Earie42 How do you go about getting one from Daniel? I just want to try something new since i cant get out. It helps keep my mind going.

silverbul

#4 Unread post by silverbul »

portsmouth coin and currency, tell him d.b. cooper sent you. lol

stevesherrill
Coin Wizz

#5 Unread post by stevesherrill »

is that a web page

Brian Hagler
Coinasieur

#6 Unread post by Brian Hagler »

Hopefully Daniel takes my advice and franchises PCC, we can flood the market with honest dealer's!!

😎 Well, it sounded good anyways....
Member of CONECA

“Love will demand suffering”

stevesherrill
Coin Wizz

#7 Unread post by stevesherrill »

sorry dude not an address there

Earle42
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Unread post by Earle42 »

Here you go...

He often lists grab bag deals. You could email and ask him if there are none up now if he has some.

clcik here for portsmouthcoinshop.com
Common grading company shortcomings & resulting co$tly mi$take$ to collectors (using Kennedy No FG halves):
https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

How much squash would a sasquatch squash if a sasquatch would squash squash?

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Unread post by Daniel »

Thanks guys! Ebay grab bags are made to sell cheap coins for more money than they're worth. Maybe not 100% but it's pretty close to 99%. Our grab bags are made to be worth the price you pay and most report they're worth more. We have several Youtube channels have done reviews on them.

Here's a link to those https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... u+grab+bag

stevesherrill
Coin Wizz

#10 Unread post by stevesherrill »

Thank you guys very much

stevesherrill
Coin Wizz

#11 Unread post by stevesherrill »

Daniel i have viewed videos on the link you sent as well as your store page. How would 1 go about obtaining one of your $50 grab bags? Thank you for your time.

stevesherrill
Coin Wizz

#12 Unread post by stevesherrill »

Daniel i have watched videos on the lonk you sent as well as viewed your store page. How would some one go about obtaininh one of your $50 grab bags? Thank you for your time.

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

#13 Unread post by Daniel »

You have to be patient, you've posted on this, sent a PM and posted here twice. It is the weekend and I am not on here all day long. Please and thanks.