Star notes

Discuss or ask questions or posts paper currency topics. World currency is allowed as well.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
$4$
Coining Around

Star notes

#1 Unread post by $4$ »

I have a star note 500k sheets printed what's it worth. Where do I sell it?
Attachments
20220318_045105.jpg
20220318_045038.jpg

SensibleSal66
Coin Master

Re: Star notes

#2 Unread post by SensibleSal66 »

You can try Ebay, but in this condition, it may be better just to hang on to it. There are creases and the note is not crisp based on these photo's. You might get lucky and sell it for a few dollars based on my research.
Member of CONECA
" All replies are my opinion based on experience"
Casual Collector 40+ years , 10 years Error coins ( still learning).

Earle42
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Unread post by Earle42 »

From your title I can tell you have not yet seen the posting guidelines.

Please READ the rules and watch the video at the following link:
Click to enlarge.  Ignore to make us very unhappy!
Click to enlarge. Ignore to make us very unhappy!
👀Click here, READ the guidelines list and please watch the video!👀
Common grading company shortcomings & resulting co$tly mi$take$ to collectors (using Kennedy No FG halves):
https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

How much squash would a sasquatch squash if a sasquatch would squash squash?

$4$
Coining Around

#4 Unread post by $4$ »

We are different Earle I understand this I see things differently than each other I feel I did everything I should have completely I stated it's a star note currency topics I stated it's a 500k series with sheets please tell me what I did wrong or what I am missing please I watched the video I posted what I though.was the topic currency star.notes what do you think assume accuse me of doing not of the standard of Daniel's views on this subject inwould to know.so I can fix on my next time I share a low run star note with the community I am a collector I love collecting im not stupid back in 2020 I was involved in 4 wrecks in 6 months I know I'm not stupid but I am missing what what your referring to I am not here to waste your time however I don't want.you to waste my time neither and if I missed something please just beime add this next time or just give the answer to missed ifnyiuncoukd also in the future send me a private message in regards thnngs like this please all the answers that I asked were answered younsaid you can tell i have not watched the posting guidelines which I have many times I posted in the guidelines all the information I put star notes main topic so that when you click on. Star note is what it will. BE about when you read what was posted I gave the details 500k run for this series and I even put sheets which are the rare of the star notes so I gave l the information I even snapped 2 pictutes not the best looking but it's there just so that I would finally be complete in a posting to me I don't think I could have more will you please let me know what I missed can you please change your picture on please and please do not ever post that in a reply to my post anymore it is very offensive and abusive not sure you are or not however that picture is absolutely with out a doubt the most abusive offensive picture I have seen it's disgusting did you make it yourself are you that guy i truely hope you are not however in .y .any years of coming across people that are abusive they do things like this where they hide it with in a joke or laugh it off the saying you can really get away with a lot more than you think when referring to things as a joke the real dirty meaning behind it so please again please tell me what I said give me the absolute straight to the point and telll
Me next time

Earle42
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by Earle42 »

$4$ wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:03 pm We are different Earle I understand this I see things differently than each other I feel I did everything I should have completely I stated it's a star note currency topics I stated it's a 500k series with sheets please tell me what I did wrong or what I am missing please I watched the video I posted what I though.was the topic currency star.notes what do you think assume accuse me of doing not of the standard of Daniel's views on this subject inwould to know.so I can fix on my next time I share a low run star note with the community I am a collector I love collecting im not stupid back in 2020 I was involved in 4 wrecks in 6 months I know I'm not stupid but I am missing what what your referring to I am not here to waste your time however I don't want.you to waste my time neither and if I missed something please just beime add this next time or just give the answer to missed ifnyiuncoukd also in the future send me a private message in regards thnngs like this please all the answers that I asked were answered younsaid you can tell i have not watched the posting guidelines which I have many times I posted in the guidelines all the information I put star notes main topic so that when you click on. Star note is what it will. BE about when you read what was posted I gave the details 500k run for this series and I even put sheets which are the rare of the star notes so I gave l the information I even snapped 2 pictutes not the best looking but it's there just so that I would finally be complete in a posting to me I don't think I could have more will you please let me know what I missed can you please change your picture on please and please do not ever post that in a reply to my post anymore it is very offensive and abusive not sure you are or not however that picture is absolutely with out a doubt the most abusive offensive picture I have seen it's disgusting did you make it yourself are you that guy i truely hope you are not however in .y .any years of coming across people that are abusive they do things like this where they hide it with in a joke or laugh it off the saying you can really get away with a lot more than you think when referring to things as a joke the real dirty meaning behind it so please again please tell me what I said give me the absolute straight to the point and telll
Me next time
1. Here is a screenshot of Daniel's forum guidelines for making a title:
Click to enlarge.
Click to enlarge.
Please look at the red underlines - I do not see those items in your two word title of "Star Notes."

2. I will be honest and not flower up my response.
In the graphics is a picture of the well known comedian Bill Murray - a picture of a comedian was on purpose.
Even if you do not know who Bill Murray is, then you somehow overlooked the very large words, We are glad you are here," You missed the large smiley face (note its not angry on purpose), and somehow overlooked the polite and emphasized PLEASE. I am not saying you are too sensitive b/c I do not know you. But it is typical for people who take offense too easily to miss very large flags, such as the above, which purposefully are included to insure the message is taken the right way.

3. You also are not taking into account that you are a guest on Daniel's forum. He pays for this forum and he has guidelines that we WISH people would take the time to deem important enough to follow. As an administrator, I help Daniel by trying to get people to understand the guidelines are important. They save our members - the people who give of our free time willingly - time from having to keep asking more questions to get more information so we can give (freely) a legitimate answer.
There is nothing more frustrating to the busy people who give their free time here than to have to keep returning to the same post over and over simply b/c people wanting our (free) advice are not willing to take the time to know how to give us enough information to give the best answer we can in the most timely fashion.

One more note...you said:
also in the future send me a private message in regards thngs like this
The way things are handled on this forum including the guidelines have been influenced b/c of situations concerning how people have acted in the past. Private messages are shut off on this forum b/c people were abusing them.

Before the "That Guy" graphic was being used, people were simply ignoring rules. At least with that graphic, and most people do not take offense at it, I have had positive feedback from people tell me they do not plan to be "That Guy," and stick to the rules. The graphic has helped.
Common grading company shortcomings & resulting co$tly mi$take$ to collectors (using Kennedy No FG halves):
https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

How much squash would a sasquatch squash if a sasquatch would squash squash?