Is it just me?

Ask a question or post your most recent discovery.

Moderator: Daniel

Forum rules
Here's a link to how to post a topic with images in our community https://coinauctionshelp.com/welcome-to ... community/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You also agree to follow these guidelines. You must agree to these rules to be a member of this forum. NO SPAM! Spam is deleted within minutes, no spam will ever be left in our community.

1. Post a front and back image of your coin with a specific question about what you’re seeing or asking about and one coin per topic.

2. Please remove coin from the holder unless it’s US or an official mint case or unless it is graded by a grading service.

3. Images should be taken by a camera or cell phone camera, we ask that members don’t use images through a microscope screen.

4. Always start your own topic, please don’t ask about your coin or post your coin in someone else’s coin topic.

5. Do not send private messages about your coin unless an Admin ask you too and the same for sending emails through the board.

6. No spam. Do not post any links to your coin or other non-coin websites.

7. Always be respectful even if something makes you upset or you don’t agree with a member. You can always get a second opinion elsewhere. If you have an issue then politely ask an admin in an PM. PM’s are for issues, technical and personal, but not for coin questions (refer to number 5 on this list). Our community is not a soap box for complaining or drama, so please refrain from doing so here.[/size]
2HVY4U
Coining Around

Is it just me?

#1 Unread post by 2HVY4U »

***This post needs a lot of work to it in order for us to be able to give you a meaningful answer***
Please use the following link, and afterwards start a new post with all the information we require per post and proper title etc.. The guidleines are what we need to give you the best answer possible. Also please make sure to see the section telling the problem with pictures of microscope screens and how to get around it. While a guess could be made in this case as to what you are asking, what you think you see, etc.,making sure to always use the guidelines makes it easiest for all of us.

Thank you for helping us to be able to help you :D

Click here, READ the guidelines list and please watch the video!
F8EDBE53-5DA2-4F41-8C56-8D14ACF035D8.jpeg
Is there doubling in this “6”?

Daniel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Is it just me?

#2 Unread post by Daniel »

No, but this is not how we help with coins, you must post full images, front and back. I also recommend looking up your coin at CONECA variety vista and look over doubled die images. I also recommend not using a scope, if you need a scope to see it then it's not worth figuring out.